Android MySQL Retrofit Full Course – INSERT SELECT UPDATE DELETE SEARCH PAGINATION
In this section we deal with PHP mysql part
This is our App class. This is where we load our custom fonts and apply them in our app.
This is our utilities section. Here we define reusable methods we will use throughout our application.
The course is meant to teach you about android and mysql development using Retrofit. Retrofit is one of the most popular HTTP clients for android. The course will allow you to learn the following:
- Performing all CRUD operations against mysql: INSERT SELECT UPDATE DELETE
- Performing server side search filter.
- Performing server side pagination.
In the process we are creating a full android application.
The app will have several screens/pages like:
- CRUD/Editing Page – used to insert update and dekete data.
- Listing Page – Used to select and show in recyclerview.
- Detail Page – Used to show details of a single user.
- Splash screen – shown while we open our app.
- Dashboard Screen – Is our central navigation activity.
Here is the video lesson explaining the features we learn in this course.