- Instructor: Oclemy
- Lectures: 35
- Students: 121
- Duration: 10 weeks
This is an android recyclerview course. Here we will look at variety of recyclerview examples in independent lessons step by step.
You can skip any lesson and go to another lesson as all of them are independent of each other. These lessons will help you cover and practise RecyclerView in different contexts.
In this section we will cover customization of recyclerview, or showing of custom views in recyclerview. These will majorly include showing different varieties of data like images, ratings etc. We will use widgets like imageviews,ratingbars, checkboxes etc.
- Lecture 2.1Android RecyclerView – StaggeredGrid With Images and Text
- Lecture 2.2Android RecyclerView – With RatingBar,Images and Text
- Lecture 2.3RecyclerView with Images and Text
- Lecture 2.4Android RecyclerView – Load Images from FileSystem
- Lecture 2.5Android RecyclerView – CardView with CheckBox,Images,Text and ItemClick
- Lecture 2.6Android Custom RecyclerView – with ExpandableLayout
- Lecture 2.7Android Material FilePicker tutorial – Pick Multiple images and show in a RecyclerView
Here we cover how to page data in a recyclerview. We use different pagination techniques.
This section will contain examples involving recyclerview and the act of opening a new page/activity/fragment.
This section involves working with RecyclerView and handling either single or multiple selections.
Here we cover recyclerview itemViews swipability.
This section will involve us working with Realm data in a RecyclerView. Realm is a new local database system especially suitable for mobile devices.
We will use SwipeRefreshLayout to empower recyclerview with the swipe to refresh capability.
Updating recyclerview using diffutil and notifydatastechanged.