Android RecyclerView Adapter tutorial. How to render Cardview with images and text to a RecyclerView in android.
This tutorial explores how to show or render images and text to a RecyclerView. We will show cardviews with images and text in our recyclerview. Please watch the video tutorial below.
This example was written with the following tools:
- Windows 8
- AndroidStudio IDE
- Genymotion Emulator
- Language : Java
Lets jump directly to the source code. Source code is well commented.
- We have a YouTube channel with almost a thousand tutorials, this one below being one of them.
- You can Download the full Project below. Source code is well commented.
How To Run
- Download the project above.
- You'll get a zipped file,extract it.
- Open the Android Studio.
- Now close, already open project.
- From the Menu bar click on File >New> Import Project.
- Now Choose a Destination Folder, from where you want to import project.
- Choose an Android Project.
- Now Click on “OK“.
- Done, your done importing the project,now edit it.
- Visit our channel for more examples like these.