Android Spinner with CardViews with Images and text tutorial.
In this tutorial we'll look at a custom Spinner with cardviews. The cardviews will have both images and text. We'll also see how to handle the selected item click listener for our Spinner.
This example was written with the following tools:
- Windows 8
- AndroidStudio IDE
- Genymotion Emulator
- Language : Java
Lets jump directly to the source code. Source code is well commented.
- We have a YouTube channel with almost a thousand tutorials, this one below being one of them.
- You can Download the full Project below. Source code is well commented.
How To Run
- Download the project above.
- You'll get a zipped file,extract it.
- Open the Android Studio.
- Now close, already open project.
- From the Menu bar click on File >New> Import Project.
- Now Choose a Destination Folder, from where you want to import project.
- Choose an Android Project.
- Now Click on “OK“.
- Done, your done importing the project,now edit it.
- Visit our channel for more examples like these.
How do You Feel after reading this?
According to scientists, we humans have 8 primary innate emotions:
joy, acceptance, fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, anger, and
Feel free to tell us how you feel about this article using these
emotes or via the comment section.
This feedback helps us gauge our progress.
Help me Grow.
I set myself some growth ambitions I desire to achieve by this year's end regarding this website
and my youtube channel. Am halfway. Help me reach them by: