This is an android recyclerview course. Here we will look at variety of recyclerview examples in independent lessons step by step.
You can skip any lesson and go to another lesson as all of them are independent of each other. These lessons will help you cover and practise RecyclerView in different contexts.
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
In this section we will cover customization of recyclerview, or showing of custom views in recyclerview. These will majorly include showing different varieties of data like images, ratings etc. We will use widgets like imageviews,ratingbars, checkboxes etc.
- Android RecyclerView – StaggeredGrid With Images and Text
- Android RecyclerView – With RatingBar,Images and Text
- RecyclerView with Images and Text
- Android RecyclerView – Load Images from FileSystem
- Android RecyclerView – CardView with CheckBox,Images,Text and ItemClick
- Android Custom RecyclerView – with ExpandableLayout
This section will contain examples involving recyclerview and the act of opening a new page/activity/fragment.
This section involves working with RecyclerView and handling either single or multiple selections.
Here we cover how to page data in a recyclerview. We use different pagination techniques.
Here we cover recyclerview itemViews swipability.
This section will involve us working with Realm data in a RecyclerView. Realm is a new local database system especially suitable for mobile devices.
We will use SwipeRefreshLayout to empower recyclerview with the swipe to refresh capability.