What is Visual Studio?
Visual Studio is a powerful IDE(Integrated Development Environment) used to create a wide variety of applications in several programming languages.
Advantages of Visual Studio
Here are some advantages of using Visual studio to create applications.
- Visual Studio includes the following provides us with a Code Editor to help in writing code.
- Visual studio comes with an integrated powerful Visual Windows Designer. This designer allows us create user interfaces visually.
- Visual Studio provides powerful Debugger to help in identifying and fixing bugs.
- Visual Studio provides Testing and Profiling tools to allow us create more reliable and performant applications.
- Visual Studio provides intellisense help which are basically suggestions and descriptions. These not only make us more productive but also help in learning.
How do You Feel after reading this?
According to scientists, we humans have 8 primary innate emotions:
joy, acceptance, fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, anger, and
Feel free to tell us how you feel about this article using these
emotes or via the comment section.
After completing his Software Engineering bachelors program, Oclemy(Clement Ochieng) these days is a man of two lives. At day he works for a startup in Nairobi, Kenya.
At night he works tirelessly on building ProgrammingWizards TV
, a tv channel for student coders and
this website to help share the source code. In between he practices Meditation and Self actualization to help him keep balance. He also likes
going for long solo walks to connect more with nature.