Alien Planets Project contains two apps, one written in Kotlin and an equivalent one written in Java. They will help you learn:
- Android development using Kotlin and Java Programming Languages
- Model View ViewModel(MVVM) in both Kotlin and Java
- Firebase Cloud Storage
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Create an app that works both offline and offline fully(Data can be saved even while offline. Only images need internet connectivity since cloud storage doesn’t support offline capability)
- Image and Text Uploads, Downloads, Update, Delete.
- Creating a full app with several pages.
In short you learn how to create a full app in the fastest way possible using high quality,easy to understand code rather than going through tons of tutorials and manuals. Code is commented and variables are well named. We also offer lifetime support and updates to our students.
This project is perfect if you are looking for a template for creating or learning full project creation.
This our Alien Planets app. Read more about this beautiful app