This is a full Firebase Realtime Database Project perfect for students who want to master:
- A Full Application creation with several screens like Splash screen,dashboard screen, listings screen, swipe fragments with recyclerviews, detail screen, editing screen etc
- MVVM(Model View ViewModel) – a recently introduced design pattern that allows us create high quality apps.
- Firebase Realtime Database – For data storage. You’ll learn how to perform all the CRUD operations – Create Read Update Delete.
- Room – An abstraction over SQLite. Through room you don’t have to write complex SQL statements to save data.
- ViewModel and LiveData – is a lifecycle component that exposes data to the UI. It helps in decoupling business logic code from UI.
In short we are giving you a template to use to create a new app while learning. The code is well tested and and in case of any bug we’ve missed we are available and will be ready to help.